If you have ever tried the QUEST BAR protein bars, for sure you got addicted! It is just something that everybody should taste once! But what is all when you heat them up, or bake them? Well, they must know something! And that means, I must try it too!
The flavor escalate after the microwave. They turn into delicious, soft, warm something. Something which became immediately my Nr. 1 LOVE! ♡
So here it is, my very first Quest Bar Muffin turned out so AMAIZING, that I don’t miss the well known sugar bomb CINNABON rolls any more!
∙ 1 CinnamonRoll Quest Bar
∙ 1/2 mashed banana
∙ 1/2 shredded apple
∙ chopped walnut
1. Microwave the Quest Bar for about 10 seconds
2. Devide it into two pieces (you can save a little piece for decoration)
3. Manipulate and press into a muffin mould, forming a cup shape
into the moulds..
4. In a frying pan roast the banana, apple and walnut a little bit..
5. Place the sauce in the center of the form then decorate it with
more chopped walnut and some Quest Bar.
6. Bake it at 180° for 15 minutes. Enjoy! ☺